In most cases, if the item was purchased through the catalog or online, you may return it to us for an exchange or refund either by mail or at the store within 60 days of purchase with a valid proof of purchase. We will accept items returned after 60 days on an inspection basis only.
- Online orders placed using Stretch Your Payments (powered by Sezzle) or PayPal payment methods cannot be returned at a retail store and must be returned by mail. Retail stores will not accept returns for merchandise ordered using these payment methods.
- Custom Order products such as those with specific make/model of item must be returned to the manufacturer (e.g. seat covers, floor mats, furniture, etc.).
- Any product that has been altered may not be returned (i.e. cut arrows, etc.)
- Bargain Cave items purchased at a retail store are nonreturnable.
- For safety reasons the following items are not returnable: Firearms, Ammunition, Black powder firearms, Primers, Reloading Lead, Brass and Bullets.
- If you have received one of the above items and its damaged or defective, contact our Customer Service directly for further assistance.
RETURNS TO A STORE WITHOUT A RECEIPT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Items returned without a receipt will be processed at the lowest sale price plus applicable sales tax. Such items may be exchanged for the same product or returned for merchandise credit in the form of a gift card.
- A valid government photo ID may be requested.
- We reserve the right to limit or decline returns and exchanges without a valid proof of purchase.